Content managed websites
Websites that YOU keep up-to-date!
Our content management systems feature a user friendly interface, allowing you to continually keep the content on your website up to date. Meaning you don't have to come back to us every time you want to make a change.
Each of our content management systems are built around the specific needs of your website and can include functions such as image upload, with automatic resizing and document attachments.
Our simple CMS allows you to upload, amend and remove content from your website, helping to keep content fresh, accurate, compelling and credible. You don't need any technical skills: just a web browser and your password. It's as easy as Type, Publish, Done.
We have the experience to develop bespoke web applications for your business, so your website works harder for you, 24 hours a day and harnesses the full power of the internet.
Content management system (CMS) features:
- Creative website design incorporating your existing company branding (no templates are ever used)
- A bespoke content management system (CMS) built around your specific requirements (no ‘off-the-shelve’ CMS packages are ever used)
- Text is editable using a simple "Word" style editor that will give you the ability to change the text whenever you want, without any technical know-how
- Changes are applied in real time, allowing you to check the modifications as you work
- Meta management
- Secure log-in facility
- Search engine optimised - we only use modern techniques that Google 'likes'
- W3C standard compliant web page coding
- Twitter feed
- Facebook ‘like’ link
- Inclusion of Google Analytics so we/you can track your site performance
Other CMS features to consider:
- Document upload: upload various document formats such as PDF, Word, Excel or Powerpoint
- Search facility: make it easier for your customers to find content on your website
- News management: upload your latest news to your website
- Blog management
- Order management: track customer's orders and their delivery status
- Customer management: add your customers contact details and merge with a newsletter feature
- HTML newsletter: edit and send out regular HTML emails to your client list, merging with the customer management feature
Examples from our portfolio:
“We had a set of big issues to address; a new company name and image to develop; a broad range of potential customers to address, from local and central government to primary school head teachers; and a set of complex services and products that needed to be described and portrayed with precision. Designing our website was not a straightforward task, and it could only have been completed by a company that was prepared to invest in understanding our business. That's where Design:fx scored. There are lots of good designers out there, and plenty of people able to write good web code, but not very many who can add value to the whole process by helping you to understand your own business and how to communicate. Design:fx are more than designers, they are business partners.”
Company Director, EdisonLearning