There are many reasons why I decided to re-vamp my website, but perhaps most importantly, I wanted a platform that really showcased every single element of the creative design and print services I offer to businesses in Essex and beyond.
You’ve probably already realised that I’m different to other design and print studios in the local area. This is because once I’ve established a concept for your brand, and your bright and shiny new website is up and running, I can project manage absolutely every aspect of your branding and marketing, both online and offline. Whether you need to launch an email marketing campaign, optimise your site for better exposure in the search engines, or simply create and print some stunning new brochures to distribute to partners and potential clients, I can be your first and only port of call.
I offer everything you need to get your brand, your website and your marketing campaign off the ground.
Read on to discover why my approach towards design, development, branding and marketing is absolutely unique!
Logo Design & Branding
I specialise in creating strong, distinctive brands for new and established companies alike. Unlike bigger branding agencies, I offer a personal touch and
- I work closely with my clients to really get a feel for what their business is about
- My obsessive attention to detail means I’m willing to go above and beyond to create branding that’s slick, exciting and professional
- I’ve worked with companies in almost every industry imaginable
- I even offer starter packs for new businesses looking for logo design, printed stationery, social media graphics, content managed websites and much more
Website Design & Development
With over 20 years’ experience in design, I’ve witnessed the evolution of the web first-hand. I’ve managed all kinds of projects, from basic brochure websites all the way to content-managed and comprehensive eCommerce sites.
- My bespoke content management system, sublimeCMS, is easy for my clients to use yet robust enough to support larger, more complex websites.
- My extensive experience with eCommerce websites means I’m able to deliver a fully functional platform that’s also completely tailored to the needs of your business
- I develop my websites with search engine optimisation in mind, and for an extra fee, I can make sure you’re set up for more exposure in Google, Yahoo! and Bing as soon as your new site goes live
It doesn’t matter how many web marketers try to tell you otherwise – print certainly IS NOT dead. Printed media is still a great marketing tool and most businesses still look forward to getting their glossy, professionally printed brochures hot off the press.
- I have extensive knowledge of print production methods and can recommend styles and finishes to suit media that’s been printed for virtually any application
- I’ve established strong connections with local and national print houses, which means I know where to go for great service and affordable printing fees
- I can even project manage the entire printing process – all you need to do is tell me what you want and when you need it delivered by, and I’ll handle the rest!
I can’t profess to do everything myself – there’s just not enough hours in the day! – which is why I work closely with a wide network of print, web, digital and marketing partners in Essex and across the UK.
- My close relationships with other marketing professionals ensure I’m well equipped to co-ordinate digital marketing projects of any size and scale
- These ties also mean I’m able to negotiate competitive prices on search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click account management, web copywriting, social media management and much more
- My very own email marketing platform, mail:fx, is leading the way in e-marketing campaign management and offers heightened functionality for small to medium-sized businesses